Asst. Attorney GeneralSt. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
The VIRGIN ISLANDS DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE is seeking Attorneys to serve as ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL in the District of St. Thomas/St. John in the Solicitor General Division
- Qualified applicants must have an LL.B or J.D. degree from an accredited law school.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience.
- Admitted to practice before the highest court of any state or territory.
- Good standing in all jurisdictions in which the attorney is admitted.
- Background checks required.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Department of Justice
Office of the Attorney General
GERS Building, 2nd Floor
St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. 00802-5712
ATTN: Mr. Michael V. Trotman, Human Resources Director
or email to email@example.com